Anyway, I already blogged about our hiking on Friday. Saturday was TX/ou. This is like Aaron's best/worst day of the year. For Father's Day I bought him a smoker and he has cooked ribs and turkey breast, but he decided to take off the training wheels and smoke a brisket. The game was at 11, so we had to be up early to watch game day at the State Fair (so sad, one of the things I miss the most). So we had mimosas, brisket and eggs. The brisket turned out great. Good job, Baby. The game was nerve racking, but thank goodness Texas pulled it out. We didn't have an outfit that really fit Syd, so I made the one below. The funny thing to me is that once she gets old enough to read, I won't let her says "sucks", but right now its funny. The rest of the weekend we spent hanging out and running errands, which again is so much easier with Aaron there.
BTW, I was expecting to get weeed on and spit up on, but I was actually shocked to get pooed on. Not once, but twice this weekend. And I am not talking a little poo when I changed her diaper, but feel a little wet, look down and see a big splotch of poo. Gross. Waaaay gross. Twice!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment