Syd is getting so big I can't believe it. She had her first shoe shopping adventure this week and had her first major diva photo shoot (thanks Didi) as evidenced below. I can't get over how cute she is in her bows!!!! We took her in to be weighed and her new official weight is 6 lbs and 1 ounce. Definitely the size of an average newborn. She has moved from preemie diapers up to just newborn. We still get stopped everywhere go by people asking how old she is and to comment her size. One woman with huge 8 week old joked that we should keep her away from her son lest he try to eat her. Just goes to show that parents are sensitive about their babies no matter their size.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I can not believe the difference in Syd since I saw her last. The changes are amazing, what a big girl she is!!! Yes, Didi did a great job on the photography!! She is so beautiful!! Love, Mom
1 comment:
I can not believe the difference in Syd since I saw her last. The changes are amazing, what a big girl she is!!! Yes, Didi did a great job on the photography!! She is so beautiful!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment