Friday, August 29, 2008

Bath Time

We are slowly using all the training that the fabulous NICU nurses gave us. This was Sydney's "swaddle" bath. We keep her wrapped up in a blanket to keep her warmish during her bath. She was totally fine and never got really upset. I was expecting a ton of screaming but she didn't mind her bath. That matched with her giant paddle feet think that we might have a swimmer in our midst.

PS The second picture down of Sydney may be my favorite ever.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She has gotten so big from the first pictures that Claudia showed us! Congrats, and I am so happy that she is home with you guys. I used to watch Des sleep when she was on her fetal monitor, just to make sure everything was working! You get used to it, and after a while, you just know that she is going to be fine. Thats why they always say that babies are a gift from heaven!