Friday, August 8, 2008

In Honor of the Olympics.....

Sydney decided to up the difficulty level on the poo fountain last night. I had her little legs up chianging her diaper when she erupted. I had poo down between her shoulder blades. It took 3 diapers, 14 wipes and a change of clothes to get her cleaned up. What is it about me?!?!?!?!?!

She continues to gain weight, but she did have a brady spell last night while I was holding her. This is a fun game where she stops breathing and turns blue to check on mommy's digestive system. Apparently she will grow out of them before she is allowed to come home.

4 comments:

Paw-Paw said...

Sounds like she thinks it's pay back time with the poo bit can't wait to see her, weight gain is fantastic. Paw-Paw & nanny

donnave said...

I finally have had the opportunity to get to your website, little Sydney. So happy to be able to keep up with your progress. I see that you are perfectly normal in the poo scale. Your cousins Joel and Ryan had several of those up-to-the-shoulder- blade episodes.
So, smile, Mom, she is oh-so-normal for a Slick baby! ;-) Of course, we know what that stands for, too.

Megan said...

Thanks for all of the updates, Mom! I miss you all so much - LOVE YOU!

xoxo,
Aunt Megs : )

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo on the poo-ing excitment! Such a joy of parenthood =). I love this blog site and hearing about weight gain, little milestones, and personality traits. You might get lucky and have a very mild mannered little girl just to offset her very colorful parents. I am thinking, though, that little Syd is going to be incredibly clever and great at manipulating her mommy and daddy to get what she wants. She's already got you wrapped around her fingers! Love to you all!!! Aunt Angela